TRADE MARKETING SUPERVISOR
For one of our clients, a multinational FMCG company – we are searching for an experienced and driven professional for the mission of Trade Marketing Supervisor.
The Major Responsibilities Include
- Develops and implements the Business Strategy in the assigned Trade channel.
- Develops annual channel growing plans and executes specific channel actions.
- Manage channel direct marketing budget and follow-up of channel KPIs (sales, execution KPIs, P&L, etc).
- Develops marketing materials, aligned with HQ guidelines.
- Evaluates and analyzes impact from marketing activities and proposes new actions.
- Maintains effective relations with key customers (Sales department, Marketing department etc.).
- Takes part in negotiation with the assigned channel customers together with Key Account team members.
- Communicates with suppliers for ensuring marketing materials for the channel are created and delivered as per plan.
- Organizes and/or takes place in meetings and discussions about budget allocation.
- Learns and implements best practices from outside and shares own best practices within the organization.
- Supports the development of selling stories for the assigned products and spreading of products knowledge across the organization.
- Previous experience in Sales/Trade Marketing – minimum 2 years.
- Experience in a multinational company is a must.
Qualification and skills
- Relevant University Degree (Marketing is an advantage).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills (Structured, flexible, able to handle paralleled running, various, complex projects at timely manner).
- Fluent level of English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Strong interpersonal and assertive communication skills.
- Ability to influence and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Self-dependence and responsibility.
- Result oriented, commercial savvy and reliable.
- Proactive approach, open-minded attitude and creativity.
The Company Offers
- The chance to become part of the successful development of the company business in Bulgaria.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your talent and develop in a company holding some of the most recognizable brands in FMCG.
- Opportunity for a long-term development with a clear career path.
- Attractive remuneration and variety of perks.