SENIOR RECRUITMENT PROFESSIONAL
Responsibilities in Recruitment
- Supporting the implementation of staff marketing tools (e.g. recruitment brochure design, job advert design, presence at fairs, internet presence) to develop a sustainable employer image in collaboration with the Employer Brand Professional
- Operational support in the development/expansion of targeted university marketing at universities relevant to the target group in collaboration with the Employer Brand team
- Organisation of and participation in recruitment events (e.g. presence at fairs)
- Support for projects in the recruitment area (e.g. research, data preparation)
- Supporting the implementation of briefings on positions and target group clustering
- Supporting the selection of appropriate search channels
- Supporting the drafting and publishing of job adverts and templates for job adverts in compliance with prescribed standards
- Supporting the selection and appointment of employment agencies in collaboration with the division searching
- Active search for and contacting of potential candidates (active sourcing)
- Processing applications received using the applicant management system
- Organisation and support of staff selection (e.g participation / back office on selection days or job interviews)
- Support in specifying consistent mandatory and preferred criteria for posts in the company to support pre-selection of applicants in collaboration with the Hiring managers, Head of Recruitment or Head of Admin/HR, external service providers etc.
- Supporting management in the assessment of application documents and where necessary in applicant interviews
- Support of the development, implementation and monitoring of new staff recruitment processes and tools
- Previous relevant experience as recruitment professional is a must.
- Relevant University degree.
- Working proficiency knowledge of German or English.
- Computer skills (excellent Excel, Power point, Word)
- Experience with HR/Recruitment software
- Initiative and results-oriented
- Willingness to learn new things
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, trustworthy, dependable