- Manages and coordinates the activities of the service center, works with spare parts vendors and company customers
- Coordinates service engineers in relation to any maintenance requests
- Establishes and controls relationships with equipment vendors, external service centers, and spare parts providers.
- Ensures adherence to maintenance deadlines
- Proactively informs customers on service request status
- University Degree in an IT related field is preferred – computer science, electronics etc.
- Proven experience in a related role in an information technology environment
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- ITIL / ISO 20000 certification would be considered a strong advantage