SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PROFESSIONAL with GERMAN LANGUAGE
WHAT WOULD YOUR DUTIES BE LIKE?
- You would be the person in charge for:
- Supporting the implementation of HR marketing tools (e.g. recruitment brochure design, job advert design, presence at fairs, internet presence) to develop a sustainable employer image in collaboration with the Employer Brand team
- Operational support in the development/expansion of targeted university marketing at universities relevant to the target group in collaboration with the Employer Brand team; Organisation of and participation in recruitment events (e.g. presence at fairs)
- Development, implementation and monitoring of new staff recruitment/assessment tools
- Specifying consistent mandatory and preferred criteria for posts in the company to support pre-selection of applicants in collaboration with the Hiring managers, Head of Recruitment or Head of Admin/HR, external service providers etc.
- Implementation of briefings on positions and target group clustering; Selection of appropriate search channels, as well as drafting and publishing of job adverts and templates for job adverts.
- Organisation and support of staff selection (e.g participation / back office on selection days or job interviews)
- Supporting the selection and appointment of employment agencies in collaboration with the division searching
- Active search for and contacting of potential candidates (active sourcing)
- Processing applications received using the applicant management system
THE PERFECT MATCH WOULD BE IF YOU:
- Have at least 2 – 3 years of professional experience as recruitment professional. Ideally in international company with well-established talent acquisition practices.
- Have relevant University degree.
- Have mastered German language up to Working proficiency knowledge; if English is also one of your languages would be great.
- Know how to use a computer (MS Office)
- Are initiative and results-oriented
- Are eager to learn new things
- Have good communication skills
- Are a team-player, who is also reliable, trustworthy, dependable
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A chance to grow alongside with a growing company.
- A chance to work for a company rewarded as the Best Employer.
- The Remuneration and Social benefits package are for sure attractive.