PROJECTS DEPARTMENT MANAGER
For one of our clients – an international organization, we are searching for an experienced professional.
- Lead a cross-functional team, build-up and maintain strong team- and operational efficiency, lead the entrusted department through a time of significant business development and organization change (result from a recent M&A).
- Organize, coordinate and control the activities related to business projects.
- Team management / People management.
- Projects planning, tasks assignment.
- Progress & budget tracking and reporting.
- Optimization of projects’ delivery and its coordination.
- Focus strongly on managing the teams within the department and its respective structures in relation to the project-oriented business model of the company.
- Lead the project team members with the right level of influencing and assertiveness according to the company quality standards and the project targets (time, cost, quality).
- Define and provide the resources needed within the framework of the project definition.
- Monitor the execution of the projects according to the Project Development Flow.
- Monitor project performance (time, cost, quality balance) through the respective PM tools.
- Proactively use the derived conclusions to ensure that the project stays on track. Apply proper escalation procedure when needed.
- Manage the risks in case of change in the project requirements, report and agree on the consequences of the change.
- Monitor progress, provide regular overview, forecast potential deviation and report on all that to project stakeholders.
- Steer the projects and make effective decisions within his/her level of responsibility.
- Understands company’ mission, strategic imperatives and values and ability to translate them into the day to day work.
- Implement action plans, processes and guidelines in the day to day work.
- Experience in project-based business environment, knowledge of multi project management techniques.
- Strong people management experience and well-established leadership style.
The Company Offers
- University degree.
- Strong ability to manage change and be a role-model and leader in this respect for the entire team.
- Working knowledge in creating a project budget, being able to monitor it, flag deviation, and define action plan for improvement supported by regular follow-up.
- Ability to anticipate & set up fall-back scenarios.
- Complex stakeholders’ management – understand the different requirements and contribute to their translation in certain aspects of the project.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Project (or similar) is a must.
- Ability to work with clear financial and timeline limits.
- Can-do attitude, target-oriented.
- Assertive – both ways (to superiors and to employees), self-confident.
- Entrepreneurship and ability to orient in new or changing business & organizational environment.
- Ability to handle crisis situations and able to solve conflicts.
- Stress resistant.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity, openness and engagement in work.
- Ability to work in international environment in multinational projects.
- Very good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Mature and stable personality.
The Company Offers:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast-growing multinational company.
- Participation in various national and international projects.
- Competitive remuneration package.