IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- Champion new features and changes to the platform and provide the engineering
team with support throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development and the Engineering teams to
scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building impactful products.
- File and coordinate tickets for our engineering, design and operations teams.
- Provide quality assurance support when launching new features and products.
- Gather intelligence from market and our clients about needs and future growth.
- Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a
specific need and resolves successfully.
- Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely
- Evaluate and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our services.
- Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior.
- Experience with Business analysis frameworks and notation models
- Experience in IT Project management and agile practices
- Experience in technology development and deployment
Qualification and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project
Management or related field;
- Ability to work in large complex projects;
- Ability to work in a team;
- A motivated self-starter, able to identify tasks, gaps or projects, develop plans;