- Responsible for developing and leading the strategic people agenda in the country to deliver improved business performance in strong partnership with the Country Manager
- Develop and lead the local strategic people agenda and priorities in line with the global people agenda and priorities, Provide thought leadership to the Country Management Team on all people-related matters
- Contribute fully to the company European HR Strategy and plans. Contribute to the country business plans. Ensure engagement and buy-in from the leadership team on the people agenda and HR priorities
- Lead and develop a really strong country HR team to ensure that the HR processes, touchpoints and technology are in line with the business objectives and needs. Inspire and guide the HR team to be the organizational culture ambassadors and ensure that the company is celebrating its own successes through storytelling
- Lead and ensure delivery against the talent agenda for the country. Ensure that the organization is resourcing for both performance and potential, particularly for leadership and critical roles. Ensure that a strong focus is kept on developing the talent pipeline. Build strong and positive employer brand on the market. Lead the Talent Planning process and ensure that actions are put in place to address succession planning gaps. Ensure strong succession and a talent pipeline in HR for the HRD and other critical roles
- Lead and support significant people and organization change projects, local, regional and global. Ensure that the organization is efficient and disciplined with regards to its headcount and people costs. Ensure that the company is effectively designed as an organization to deliver topline growth.
- Ensure operational excellence in HR. Ensure that the organization is compliant with local legislation and have fair and consistent policies. Manage the HR budget. Measure and take action on people metrics
- Relevant University Degree and/or postgraduate level qualification in HR
- Broad experience in HR business partnering and ideally deep understanding of Centres of Expertise
- Able to think strategically and provide thought leadership on the people agenda
- Capable of leading the execution of people strategy and ensuring that strong HR processes and technology are in place
- Ability to lead and develop a HR team. Strong leadership maturity, balanced, controlled and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong track record of organizational development projects and leading change and transformation.
- Experience in leading the talent scheme – both resourcing and capability building and development
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills. Able to partner effectively with the Country CEO and influence him on the people agenda
- Able to balance global and local needs and manage a matrix reporting relationship. Excellent problem solving skills, combining HR expertise with pragmatic and commercial thinking. Able to contribute to the Country Leadership Team more broadly.
- Good commercial acumen and financial understanding to manage people package and rewards topics
- Credible Activist – Delivers results with integrity. Builds relationships of trust. Shares information and collaborates
- Fluent in English