BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXPERT – FOREIGN MARKETS
- Responsibility to improve the organization’s market position abroad and achieve financial growth;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization;
- Research and build relationships with new clients;
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive;
- Identifies business opportunities;
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s representatives;
- Participate in the process of forecasting, planning and pricing;
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
- Work with technical staff (engineering department) and other colleagues to meet customer needs;
- Identify opportunities for relevant fairs participation and marketing activities, launch of additional services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales;
- Ensure all team members contribute to the good image of the organization;
- Proven successful track record in Sales of Products locally and outside Bulgaria
- Market development experience
Qualification and skills:
- University degree.
- Strategic thinking with power to dig into details when needed
- Language Skills: Excellent English.
- Strong energy and drive to succeed;
- Analytical skills and ability to make decisions autonomously.
- Excellent presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Good self-management abilities. Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple open problems and challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to make things happen.
- Very good ability to work in a team. Cooperativeness.