- Develop/execute a comprehensive and achievable long-term strategic plan for the business, including properly forecasting growth and identifying new areas of growth.
- Lead the company`s international expansion
- Act as organizational development architect and champion
- Retain ultimate responsibility for the development of the product portfolio while keeping the quality imperative in mind.
- Own full responsibility for the business’ profit and loss, taking all necessary measures to ensure its financial success.
- Lead the preparation of operating plans, budgets and programs.
- Builds strong organizational culture allowing the attraction, retention and development of talent.
- Relevant experience as Product Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Specialist and/or Medical Representative;
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in Biotechnologies, Genetic and Cell Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or other Marketing and Finance related;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Very good level of English language (second foreign language would be considered as an advantage);
- Good knowledge and use of the regulations in Marketing and Advertising;
- Good knowledge of the theory and good practices in the area of Marketing and Advertising;
- Quick and adequate reaction in a competitive environment;
- Eager to take initiative and apply creative approach;
- Customer-oriented attitude;
- Team player;
- Strong energy and drive to make things happen;
- Curious to learn about innovations and ability to apply them in the work process;
- Dedicated to constant improvement (self-improvement included);