- Drive internal, external and statutory reporting function
- Handle routine operation for the Service & Finance Department.
- Deliver agreed initiative and continue improvement on all service and finance function.
- Support Account Receivable function when needed.
- Act as backup for Senior Accountant
- Support the Company function on reporting and Tax related matter.
- Handle Account Payable function which included the payment process
- Advise and support the Senior Accountant on information and analysis for the budget, forecast and other ad -hoc requests.
- Support inter-department information and request from time to time basis.
- At least 2-3 years experience in finance and external audit function
- Experience working in assignment with cross functional interaction
- Experience in ERP systems (Navision will be considered as a plus)
Qualification and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent English
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (excel)
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Effective organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Customer focus
- Open to learn different ways of working
- Seek for out-of-box ideas within the established framework
- Reactive for changes, i.e., promptly understand changing situations and take reasonable actions
- Team Player
- Drive for results