SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PROFESSIONAL with GERMAN LANGUAGE
Do you know what a “SENIOR TALENT ACQUISITION PROFESSIONAL with GERMAN LANGUAGE” looks like? They look like you! If you know German and are passioned about recruiting. So if your answers so far have been “yes” and “yeah, that is me”– do not hesitate to contact us. Because we would like to SEE YOU! Our client (don’t you worry – they are a leader in their business sector!) is looking for YOU!
Are you interested to know more details?
WHAT WOULD YOUR DUTIES BE LIKE?
- You would be the person in charge for:
- Supporting the implementation of HR marketing tools (e.g. recruitment brochure design, job advert design, presence at fairs, internet presence) to develop a sustainable employer image in collaboration with the Employer Brand team
- Operational support in the development/expansion of targeted university marketing at universities relevant to the target group in collaboration with the Employer Brand team; Organisation of and participation in recruitment events (e.g. presence at fairs)
- Development, implementation and monitoring of new staff recruitment/assessment tools
- Specifying consistent mandatory and preferred criteria for posts in the company to support pre-selection of applicants in collaboration with the Hiring managers, Head of Recruitment or Head of Admin/HR, external service providers etc.
- Implementation of briefings on positions and target group clustering; Selection of appropriate search channels, as well as drafting and publishing of job adverts and templates for job adverts.
- Organisation and support of staff selection (e.g participation / back office on selection days or job interviews)
- Supporting the selection and appointment of employment agencies in collaboration with the division searching
- Active search for and contacting of potential candidates (active sourcing)
- Processing applications received using the applicant management system
THE PERFECT MATCH WOULD BE IF YOU:
- Have at least 2 – 3 years of professional experience as recruitment professional. Ideally in international company with well-established talent acquisition practices.
- Have relevant University degree.
- Have mastered German language up to Working proficiency knowledge; if English is also one of your languages would be great.
- Know how to use a computer (MS Office)
- Are initiative and results-oriented
- Are eager to learn new things
- Have good communication skills
- Are a team-player, who is also reliable, trustworthy, dependable
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- A chance to grow alongside with a growing company.
- A chance to work for a company rewarded as the Best Employer.
- The Remuneration and Social benefits package are for sure attractive.