- Performing General accounting function, identification and timely resolution of complex accounting matters, applying new rules if applicable in compliance with Finance manual.
- Ensure timely recognition of revenue and expenditures, building accruals and performing the postings, maintaining and checking supporting documentation.
- Perform management and statutory reporting for the respective geographies.
- Coordinating services from agencies and Financial operations.
- Maintain and ensure appropriate execution of internal controls.
- Responsible for having detailed understanding of Finance Manual and general accounting principles and other finance procedures and policies, including unit local policies, and if needed, provide consultancy to requestors.
- Ensures accuracy of financial results through integrity of accounting data and systems and works within a controls environment.
- Consistently strives to meet customer expectations and SLAs in addition to making recommendations for streamlining processes by highlighting opportunities for improvements.
- Provide accurate NCFO forecast and drive target delivery for the units.
- Analyze financial data and presents financial reports in an accurate and timely manner. Clearly communicates periodic, quarterly, and annual financial information. Identifies, assesses and communicates risks and opportunities affecting the financial statements and forecasts.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and follow up external (auditor, state services, tax authority) and internal audits.
- Actively participate in projects for process improvements.
- Perform finance key user role for ERP.
- Assists when adopting and implementing new payment channels.
- Provides technical expertise in support or improvement of new or existing online platforms and systems used for financial purposes.
- 1-4 years in varied accounting and finance roles.
- Foundational accounting and strong Internal Control framework knowledge.
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Fluency in English.
- High level of analytical ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office/SAP).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Integrity and Trust
- Planning & priority setting
- Customer focus
- Motivating others
- Conflict Management