- Overall responsibility for attracting the right people in line with company strategy
- Creates short, mid and long-term recruiting strategy. Implements action plans to achieve strategic goals. Lines up strategy with global goals and guidelines.
- Responsible for pro-active sourcing, networking and partnerships. Creates and maintains working relationships with business associations, universities, schools, groups, professional organizations, etc.
- Partners with executive search companies, recruitment agencies, vendors and partners. Negotiates terms and conditions. Ensures company standards are met.
- Pro-actively works with hiring managers to understand and assess hiring needs, job descriptions, org charts, competencies and profile of successful candidates.
- Responsible for workforce planning and needs assessment in line with re-organizations, new projects, investments, pensions.
- Works in close partnership with Development Department in the areas of succession planning and high potential identification.
- Works on attracting successful candidates for all open positions.
- Works on employment branding strategy implementation. Supports external vendors while keeping the best interest of the company.
- Manages Recruiting Specialist(s). Manages the team, delegates task and makes follow-up, per and feedback to the team members, takes care of their career development. Trains and coaches’ employees.
- Participates in the department budget preparation and resource planning.
- Works on employee communications, policies, practices and guidelines.
- Reports on key metrics related to the performance of the position. Ensures best practices are followed.
- Responsibility for Employer branding to be added in the future.
- At least 5 years on similar role in large international company.
- People management experience – to be able to motivate and develop his/her subordinates.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Relevant University degree
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is a must
- Very good understanding of the labor law framework
- Strong leadership capacity and stakeholder’s management skills
- Able to manage relationships with internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Mature, hard-working person with positive attitude
- Natural and efficient team player
- Positive thinker and problem-solver
- Solution oriented
- Proactive, dynamic and self-driven
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Very good communication and presentation skills