- Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications;
- Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process;
- Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data;
- Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE;
- Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development;
- Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
- Experience with Oracle databases;
- Experience in Test-driven development;
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies will be considered as an advantage.
- Good command of Regular Expressions;
- Communication protocol client and server implementations in Java: HTTP(s), FTP, SFTP, SMTP;
- Remoting: JMX, Spring RESTful, SOAP;
- Experience in setting up and scripting Maven, Ant, Git, etc.;
- Understanding of OOP, Functional, Dynamic and Low-latency programming, Multithreading;
- Application Server setup and tuning: JBOSS, Glassfish, etc.