Our client is one of the leading system integrators in Bulgaria. For them we looking to hire experts in the field of Application Administration and DataBase administration for corporate customer support.
- Database management
- Provides general database analysis, administration, and programming support
- Work in the field of Oracle DataBase and POSTGRESQL DataBase administration and configuration
- Administrate, monitor, support and fine tune DataBases
- Works closely with system administrators and database administrators
- Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database;
- Develop, manage and test backup and recovery plans;
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly;
- Works with application developers and users to determine requirements for new database-driven applications
- Support software development with database developing, tuning and optimizations;
- Install and test new versions of the database management system (DBMS);
- Create, document, update, escalate and resolve cases in Service Management system;
- University level degree in IT or related field.
- 2 years in technical role with experience in:
- Experience with PostgreSQL or Oracle, NoSQL databases as a DBA
- Knowledge of running database engine architecture
- Knowledge of High Availability, Replication and Clustering technologies;
- Technical understanding of infrastructure & database design
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Fluency in English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams.
- Time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from multiple customers
- Decision making, and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate client requirements into appropriate technology solutions that meet customer business needs.