- Responsible for developing brand strategies and implementing a yearly brand marketing plan, liaising with other departments to strengthen the brand’s market position and to grow the business, achieve the main sales and marketing objectives in line with the regional and local route map
- Responsible for developing, executing and controlling brand-related plans: strategic plan, media plan, pricing, etc.
- Defines and implements priorities and makes costs allocation and investment decisions that drive sustainable growth of brand KPIs
- Responsible for media strategy, implementation, and control by channels on an annual base
- Responsible for executing a yearly marketing plan (incl. creative development, promotions, PR, Packaging, POS, etc.)
- Responsible for developing a launch strategy for new products, liaising with Sales, Logistics, and Finance. Commissioning market research to help management decisions on launch decisions. Developing and executing launch plans including packaging development, media campaign, promotion.
- Responsible for preparing primary volume forecast, liaise with logistics to ensure the first production.
- Responsible for keeping control of brand P&L, regularly update budget control files
- Perform detailed market and competitor analysis regularly including recommendations for actions
- Responsible for briefing agencies for projects, and for controlling their work and expenses
- Has in-depth knowledge of the market and consumer realities, ensures that the brand stays tuned to the changes in the environment
- Updates the brand positioning as required so that the product remains relevant at all times and grows its footprint.
- Owns the brand portion of the Marketing package – manages funds in line with targets and according to policies
- Uses innovation in managing the brand performance
- At least 3-4 years marketing experience in the FMCG business, of which at least 2 years brand management
- Proven experience in creative development (advertising, promotions, brand identity and others)
- Knowledge and proven track record of media planning and buying
Qualification and Skills
- Relevant University degree in Marketing, Business, Management or related field
- Deep knowledge of the marketing mix (design and implementation)
- Knowledge of market/marketing research tools and ability to use those in everyday work
- Financial aptitude and cost-consciousness
- Creativity: concepts, ideas, brand identity
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer literacy
- Strong analytical skills
- Good negotiation, organization and communication skills
- Team player, who can still work on his own if needed
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilityProblem-solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to set up priorities/time management
- Lead gracefully under pressure